We held our AGM tonight.

Meeting minutes will be posted over the next week or so.

We made the difficult decision tonight to postpone our Robbie Burns dinner and performance until March.  This is to allow us to see how Covid continues to play out, as well as give us some additional time to prepare for the evening.  That said, we are intending to partner with a local pub to have a “pub night” (maybe afternoon) the weekend after the Bard’s birthday.

We also confirmed that we will continue to practice Sunday afternoons.  New members are always welcome.