It is the most wonderful time of the year! Not only is it Winter Solstice, Christmas, Hanukkah and other holidays, The Airdrie Gaelic Society’s Robbie Burns Dinner and Performance has been scheduled.
If you have been following our Youtube, twitter or Facebook pages you would have already heard! But if you haven’t, my fellow bandsmen and I would like to bring to your attention the fact that our event has been scheduled, the venue booked, the caterer hired and the menu set.
Details will always be kept up to date on our website (https://airdriescots.ca/). We have 2 mailing lists for the event details – one for those interested in the event, and one for those who have purchased tickets (so we can keep you updated). You can subscribe to these on our site!
We will be holding the event on Saturday February 8th 2020, at the Apple Creek Golf Course.
We have an excellent lineup of performers this year. You will get to watch and hear:
- the Airdrie Scots Pipes and Drums
- Canadian Step Dancers.
- Highland Dancers,
- Scottish Country dancers,
- pipe solo-ists
- A guest group
The menu you will be presented is:
- Roast Beef with au jus and/or horseradish
- Assorted Squares
- Buns and butter
Tickets are $65 a person. There is a group discount if you purchase 5 or more tickets. Early bird pricing ($60) is available only until the 22nd of Dec 2019. You can only buy tickets until February 1st 2020, after which we have to tell the caterer how many people to feed.
You may purchase your tickets by the following methods:
Phone and email orders can be paid for through Credit Card, Debit or e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note we have to have the money in hand before we count the tickets for the caterer.
I sincerely hope you will join us on February 8th to help support the band, and to celebrate Robbie Burns!
Airdrie Gaelic Society
Specific instructions for ordering online:
- Go to https://airdriescots.ca/product/burns-2019-tickets/?yith=32
- Take note of any coupons listed in the product description that apply adjusting the number you need.
- hit add to cart.
- Click on the SHOP menu button and choose checkout.
- On the checkout, fill in your details. Ensure a valid email and phone number are there in case we need to contact you!
- Add any coupon codes that apply.
- Choose to pay by credit card (Paypal) or check (cash, cheque, e-transfer or Credit Card through Square-up).
- Click “Place Order”.
- Select to subscribe to a mailing list (optional)
- Use Paypal’s site to pay, or send us an email (email@example.com) or phone (+1-587-600-0022) to arrange payment.
If you are a fan of our Facebook page or Youtube channel, you will have seen videos we took at previous year’s events. I am certain you will agree that the entertainment is great and not to be missed!
See you there!