There is still a case with harnesses in it at Kim’s.
We have a number of old harnesses that are in rough shape. Reasons to not dispose of:
- New harnesses may not fit all people. The newer ones do not comfortable fit Kevin. Older ones are better from that aspect.
- May be able to disassemble and rebuilt a couple good ones from parts.
All Pipe and Drum banners have been issued. Kim is having difficulty sourcing matching fabric.
The Guard Banners have not had their design finalized. As we don’t have anyone in the guard, this is a low priority.
Stand up banners are in storage.
PRINTED BASS HEADS
Due to Covid this has been put on the backburner due to no parades/performances driving urgency. Kevin will resume working on getting them printed.
- Until such time as a sponsor requires that we wear matching kilts and buys them for us, each person will remain responsible for their own kilt and therefore their own tartan!
- Common items should be paid for by band/society resources.
- All band owned sporrans have been issued. Kevin is working on getting matching ones made.
- Embroidered jacket (Once)
- Embroidered shirt (One every 5 years)
- Cap Badge (Once)
- AGS uniform parts, plus
- A pair of hose (One every 2 years)
- Matching Sporrans
- Matching Belt Buckles (not yet in place)
- Banners for pipers / drums.
Band members can spend excess NRCs on band related items e.g. uniform parts or instrument supplies through the FHS.
Issued Items Recovery
- Need to followup with members who have left the band or stepped back to recover issued items.
Lost / Stolen Items policy
Our constitution/by-laws doesn’t have a very clearly worded policy. Items are issued on a temporary loan basis. Recently we have been using a sales invoice (with replacement cost listed) as the temp issue slip.
By-laws do allow members to use NRCs to purchase band related items. Allow the same for cost recovery of lost/stolen issued items?