If you have been following our twitter or Facebook pages, or read the last email sent to you, you would have already heard! But if you haven’t, my fellow bandsmen and I would like to bring to your attention the fact that our event has been scheduled (Feb 8th), the venue booked (Apple Creek Golf Course), the caterer hired and the menu set.
If you’ve attended in the last few years, you know that the roast beef is to die for, and the salads, potatoes, cooked veggies and dessert are no less delicious.
I don’t want you to miss out on this buffet dinner. Therefore I am saving a seat for you at the table. Because you haven’t sent an email telling me that you are unable to attend this year, or that you aren’t interested in a Roast Beef dinner and seeing the entertainment I have lined up, I will keep sending you reminders.
Tickets are $65 a person. There are group (5+ people) discounts, as well as early bird pricing (available only until 22nd Dec 2018). Ticket sales ends on February 1st 2020.
You may purchase your tickets by the following methods:
- online shopping cart at https://airdriescots.ca/product/burns-2020-feb-8th/?yith=32.
- speak with a band member about purchasing tickets via cash or cheque.
- phone our treasurer(+1-587-600-0022)
- email our treasurer at email@example.com specifying how many tickets
Phone and email orders can be paid for through Credit Card, Debit or e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We have an excellent lineup of performers this year. You will get to watch and hear:
- the Airdrie Scots Pipes and Drums
- Canadian Step Dancers (Dance Through Life studio).
- Highland Dancers,
- Scottish Country dancers,
- pipe solo-ists; And,
- a mystery group will be joining the ASPD for a few numbers too!
Note we have to have the money in hand before we count the tickets for the caterer.
I sincerely hope you will join us on the 8th to help support the band, and to celebrate Robbie Burns!
Airdrie Gaelic Society
Follow us on:
Specific instructions for ordering online:
- Go to https://airdriescots.ca/product/burns-2020-feb-8th/?yith=32 adjusting the number you need
- Take note of any coupons listed in the product description that apply
- hit add to cart.
- Click on the SHOP menu button and choose checkout.
- On the checkout, fill in your details.
- Ensure a valid email and phone number are there in case we need to contact you!
- Add any coupon codes that apply.
- Choose to pay by
- credit card (Paypal) or
- check (cash, cheque, e-transfer or Credit Card through Square-up).
- Click “Place Order”.
- Use Paypal’s site to pay, or send us an email (email@example.com) or phone (+1-587-600-0022) to arrange payment.
If you are a fan of our Facebook page or Youtube channel, you will have seen videos we took at previous year’s events. I am certain you will agree that the entertainment is great and not to be missed!
See you there!
p.p.s If you no longer want to receive emails from me about this year’s Burns Event (or ever), please click on the edit subscription link below.