The Best Robbie Burns Party in Town!
The Airdrie Gaelic Society is pleased to announce that we will be hosting our 7th Annual Robbie Burns Dinner and Performance on Saturday, January 29th.
A Great Night Out
- Enjoy A Great Dinner
- Support your local Pipe Band
- Dance the evening away
- Wear some tartan. Even a kilt
- Dance at the Ceilidh
- Enjoy some Haggis
- Great Entertainment
- Highland Dancers
- The Airdrie Scots Pipes and Drums
- Soloist Pipers
- The Dance Through Life dancers
- The Address to the Haggis
- A Live Band (Low Tide is scheduled)
- Silent Auction
- Cash Bar
- Participate in Scottish Heritage
Tickets are available in advance, or at the door (space permitting). Tickets will be available on eventbrite. (Link forthcoming).
Martime Pub and Eatery
January 29th 2022
Whisky Tasting and Cigar Smoking
The pub is planning on holding a Whisky Tasting as well as a Cigar Smoking.
This year we are doing the dinner a bit different. As this event is being held in a pub, you have a choice of a roast beef dinner, a haggis dinner, or order off of the pub’s regular menu.
There is a live band booked by the pub (Low Tide) scheduled to start playing at 8p.m. The Airdrie Scots Pipes and Drums will also still be in attendance.
The performer demonstrations shall commence around 6p.m.
Fun for the whole family (all ages event)
This event happens only once a year! The number of tickets are limited by the seating capacity of the pub!
This is our main fundraising event of the year. Our fundraising goals for this year are:
- Raise 6000 to provide partial scholarships so that our members may attend the Piping Hot Summer Drummer piping school this summer.
- Raise additional funds to allow the band to attend a Military Tattoo in either the Okanogan, Victoria or Halifax.
We intend to have a silent auction. If you are a business owner and would like to participate, please reach out to email@example.com
The Fraser Highland Shoppe has announced that they will donate any net proceeds of items sold through this link to us! As well, if you purchase in person and mention this event they will similarly donate the net proceeds to the band!
We’ve created a mailing list so that you can keep up to date about this event. Subscribe here.